I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Friday 28 June 2013
◔ 19:29 // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ What's been going on.. ❞

Hello..

Since I been hiatus for nearly a decade, there's a lot of things that happened.
Shall make it into a list form. =)


  • It's my 2nd year in university. Next September will be my 3rd year.
  • It's been 1 year and 2 months with Yuu.
  • I finally own an Android myself, and has been quite addicted to it.
  • My older sister finally have a job and owns a car (okay mmg xda kaitan haha)
  • Gotten a lot 'healthier'.
Okay I guess that is all. Xperlu list sebenarnya haha
Sometimes, I have so many things in mind to write but I just don't know which one to write.
I can say I am pretty excited to write again. It has been one of my aspiration. =)

Have a good day everyone.