I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Friday 12 July 2013
◔ 21:00 // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ WeekendWiki: Dreamcatcher ❞

So I decided to make my own slot.
It's called WeekendWiki. Why? Because it's just for fun. =D

Today will be on Dreamcatcher.
I know some may already know what is a dreamcatcher.
I knew about it when I was..17 or 16 years old.
I remembered that..
Dreamcatcher is a handmade piece or an object.
By the look of it, it derives from the Native Americans.
With the feathers and all.
Well what I know is that, it is hanged near the bed to protect the owner from bad dreams and to keep good dreams pass through. That is what I know. And I didn't even googled this. I just know some time ago.
It has many different shapes, sizes and designs. I don't know the original shape of it actually.
If I could find one, I shall buy one.
Or perhaps a d.i.y?




Enjoy your weekend!