I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Monday 15 July 2013
◔ 01:02 // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ Have you ever... ❞

Down..
Depressed..
Failure..
Giving up..

Have you ever felt those before?
The negative orbs that surrounds you.

I have.

I have.

I have.

You forget everything.
You forget almost everything.
You forget.. and forget.

Because you were blocked from happiness by these negativity.
And everyone around you are constantly smiling through their success and their happiness.

It sucks too fucking much.

and it is hard. I know. I know.

But always remember, that you are not alone.
Always remember that, there are others out there that is going through a lot worse that you do.
And always remember to be grateful for He never leaves you.

Everyone experienced failure in the life and will be.
So don't lose hope. Never lose hope.