I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Tuesday 16 July 2013
◔ 19:11 // ✎ 1 comment(s)
❝ 15 Random facts about me ❞

I just ran out of ideas on what to write.
This is going to be extremely boring (if you decided to read it)
but I'm always boring so no harm done.
So shall we?

1. I love going out. Especially with Yuu.
2. I can read a bit of Hangul and Japanese. But I'm not that fluent.
3. My birthday is on 31st October- it's on Halloween.
4. I have nosebleed problem not long ago. But I'm fine now.
5. I hate talking in front of people. I just hate it.
6. I love cold and damp weather.
7. Red is my favourite color.
8. Sometimes I googled if I think my grammar is a bit off.
9. I often avoided my friends.
10. The truth is I miss hanging out.
11. I rarely talk about myself with others.
12. I enjoy playing pc games. ex. Dota 2
13. I hate people when they brag about themselves and put people down with their words.
14. I've been trying to cut down of foods with high calories.
15. I love ice cream and pizza.