I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Friday 19 July 2013
◔ 20:35 // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ A girl can't cook? ❞



I don't know why but sometimes I find it silly for a girl, young adult or an adult but can't cook!
I'm rather shocked. Why?
It's a must for a female.
Well at least you can cook a few dishes.
How can you feed your family if you can't cook?
Is cooking really an important thing for a woman to know?
In a forum answerology was held on should a woman know how to cook and almost
every respondent agreed that it is important.
Some say they can't understand why women can't cook.
Some was in between. They say if a mother is too busy with work, they won't have time to teach their child to cook. Well, that seems legit.
But seriously, I think cooking is a natural trait a female should have.
It's in our blood. lol.
I mean I may brag that mostly I learned cooking 50% from my mom and 50% is from my own.
I cooked for the whole family almost..everyday!!!
And to see a status of Facebook that they learned cooking even the most simplest dish is like.. what the fuck? How can they only learned that dish today?
But I can give them a thumbs up for them for FINALLY learning how to cook. lol

So ladies.. please.. learn how to cook.
Your man will be attracted to you more.

-no offense, it's just my personal opinion,