I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Wednesday 24 July 2013
◔ 18:02 // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ When all hope is lost.. read this. ❞

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION!!!

lol I just want your attention hehe Please please read this my friends.

I was scrolling down my Facebook news feed just now and came across a link shared by my older sister.
I rarely care about what my siblings post but this one I decided to click it.
And it was the best post I ever read for today.. It's really beautiful and touching.
I won't deny, I shed some tears because it moved me.
If you show me a hilarious photo, I might laugh and I might not. But mostly, I might not.
But photos like this is what moves me to tears.
I recommend you, to spare a little time of your humanity and read this post. :'-)
This is not a spam, I swear for humanity.

21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity