I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Friday 26 July 2013
◔ 08:17 // ✎ 2 comment(s)
❝ social science-er ❞

I don't even get my title.
Well anyway, I was on twitter just before this moment.
I saw a tweet from someone.
That someone (I can't tell the gender lol idky) tweeted "LGBT is human rights? :-o"
Then I replied saying that they are also human being.
fyi LGBT stands for Lesbians, Gay, Bi and Transgender.
Then that person(shall name it as TP for that person) replied that it is against the religion.
Then I was in awe.. I thought TP would be open-minded because for as I know TP is also a social science student like me! and in social sciences, we study about the society.
and with studying society, you have to have a 'blank mind'.
What I mean by a 'blank mind' is that, we shall not judge or anything. We shall be open-minded for how others live their life.
How can you be a social science-er if you are not open minded.
I am a Catholic and my mom is a very religious person. She would wake early in the morning just to go for a morning prayer at the church. I'm not saying I am a religious person but I love God. I trusted and believe in Jesus Christ. But I accept LGBT in the society.
They should have their rights.
Why? Not because if the religion and all.
But it is because they are a human being.
It's not their fault they were like that.
We often judge them. Even me.
Before I learned and understand it, I was judging them.
Like how gross they were and everything.
But now that I understand it, it's not their fault..
Some are born with it.. some are caused by the society.
Regarding to the religion, yes. It is against it. Everybody knows that.
I've seen some going to church, contributing to the church, participated in church choir.
They knew it is against the religion for them being like that, but they still believe in God.
And that is what matters the most.
Let them be. It's their life, their business, let them live the life they wanted.
Instead of worrying about others, why not worry about our own life.

I don't mean to offend of anything. This is just my personal opinion. =)

How about you? What do you think of LGBT?