I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Tuesday 6 May 2014
◔ 10:37 // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ Liebster Award! hooyeaahh ❞


This is my first time receiving Liebster Award tbh. I've seen it before in other blogs but didn't actually thought I would get the chance to received it. Thanks to pretty Lyka I get the chance to do this. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! and oh.. sorry for the late post. I was pretty buzy after the trip.

So here it goes.

If you are not aware of what Liebster Award is, it is like a chain message to be passed by a blogger to another blogger, and that another blogger should answer the 11 questions that s/he has been passed on. So yeah, here goes mine. :)

The rules are:
Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions asked.
Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but with lots of potential.
Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer.
Notify your nominees.

1. Describe yourself in five words.
Silent, Cheerful, Emotional, Shy, Sarcastic.
2. How did you pick your blog's name?
tbh I Just picked it randomly without thinking anything that might give it a deep meaning.
3. Which blogger do you admire the most and why?
I don't have a blogger I admire the most. Why? Because for me, every blogger is a admiration. How they love to write. It takes
full commitment to blog. So you. if you are a hardcore blogger, I admire you.
4. If you won the lottery, where would you spend the money on?
"where" refering to a place. So I would probably go to.. Japan.
5. What is your favorite place you've ever visited?
hmn.. most probably to the beach. EVERY BEACH I went to. Because I rarely been on a beach. Each beach I went to, I actually went to it only once.
6. What is your favorite post you've ever written? (Provide the link)
http://blendedimaginations.blogspot.com/2013/07/social-science-er.html
7. Which famous person would you like to meet and why?
Jennifer Lawrence. Because she is so natural! She is honest and funny!!
8. If you found a wishing well, what would you wish for?
I wish for a superpower to turn back time.
9. What are the three things you can't live without?
"things" hmn.. okay handphone, laptop, internet.
10. What do you like to do on your free time?
online. drink coffee. read a book.
11. Who is your favorite fictional character?
Finn in Adventure Time.

Lucky 11 bloggers.
Susan
Maria
Brandi
Nova
Battery
Azie
Yui
Valerie
Heyitsmika
Pim

My 11 questions for you:
1. What is the reason you start blogging?
2. If you were to be a leader of a country for a day, what would you do?
3. Are you the same person you are now than you are back then?
4. What is the most embarrassing thing you experienced?
5. Do you like to watch cartoons/anime? What is your favourite?
6. What is your favourite quote?
7. What made you feel or felt most alive?
8. Do you like arts or music more?
9. What will you be doing and where will you be 10 years from now?
10. What will you do if someone borrowed your stuff without your permission?
11. Do you play any musical instrument? What is it?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>end<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<