I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Wednesday 8 January 2014
◔ 09:12 // ✎ 2 comment(s)
❝ 2014 resolution. ❞


I've been wanting to post this since the 1st of January but I'm a lazy bum so yeah.
It's only a few days late plus it's exam week here so there you go..a good reason. =D
I know it's a bit mainstream (is it?) to have a new year resolution but I'm a girl so being a typical girl I am, I'm going to post my resolution anyway. ;-D

  • Be closer to God. I felt like I'm being a bit of a em.. stay-in-the-room-on-Sunday-morning person. I felt this during the end of 2013 and I felt..ugh disgust with myself. I feel like I've made the biggest sin in my life. I'm not really a religious person. I don't carry a bible. I don't go to religious camps or participate in caroling and so on. But I love God and that's what matters the most.
  • Spend less and save more. YES!! OH gosh.. I've been wasting a lot of money, I borrowed a lot of money, I asked a lot of money from my family. Gosh, I need to desperately accomplish this.
  • 45 kg and below. All ya' know what this means. Stop denying. If not 45 kg and below, please get out from the obese zone because I'm sick of people who looks at me like I should not be growing, that I should stay like how my body was 10 fucking years ago. STUPID PEOPLE! I age, I grow, my weight adds too. jeez. gosh sorry, when it comes to weight, I'm too emotional and sensitive. okay moving on..
  • Be productive and organized. I was a bit productive in 2013 but wasn't at all organized. Stayed organized only a few days and the next thing you know, I'll be eating chips on my bed and puts coffee mug on the bed cuz' I'm too lazy to get up (I actually did that O_O).
  • Get a new hobby. I used to read a lot of books before the Internet Revolution dominates my territory. I still do love reading but I think I should find a new hobby. Probably making a mini garden. Currently kind of obsessed with it just by looking at pictures. hehe
  • Online shop/Online business. These days, it has been a trend to have an online shop and all. I'm thinking of having one too. As I need extra income in order to help me in my student life. I REALLY NEED MONEY! $_$
  • Love myself. In order to achieve all of those above, I need to love myself. Love my body, my appearance. And only by that, I am able to love everyone around me. My family, friends and Yuu.. 
So that is all I guess. 

Thank You to God as I am grateful for who I am and what I am now.