I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Monday 9 September 2013
◔ 23:15 // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ A new chapter ❞



A new year and a new semester and basically a new resolution.
Just like all the previous semester, I want to study hard and maintain or improve my CGPA.
It improved a little but I'm sure I can do better than that. I just know..
Well anyway, I am still staying in the university dormitory.
I am in a brand new room in a new block.
I am in third floor. yes. third. floor.
Also in a double room. I don't mind staying in a double room just, my new roommate is not here yet so I am so anxious and curious who and how she is. 
And 1 thing for sure, I wish I can get along with her.
Sometimes I just wish I am a bubbly and confident, I wouldn't have a problem adjusting with the new environment here.. Right now, I feel so lonely in this house.. 
I never felt like this before. In need of a friend..
I have always tend to isolate myself and only a few people actually knows me.
And now.. I shall change that. I am trying my best to look cheerful and maybe they would..be my friend.