I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Monday 27 January 2014
◔ 06:49 // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ Old and older. ❞


I never noticed how I am aging really fast.
So fast I didn't even notice it.
I only started noticing it when one of my friends or people who are in the same age as I am are getting married.
I often said "wow, she's getting married? She's getting engaged? At a very young age?"
But when I started to think and realize.. they're above 21 years old already. That seems okay to get married and engaged right? =) Yeah. I think so too.
I'm getting older and how I miss the moment when I was so young and didn't care of what people will say about me.. I just do my stuff naturally.
But now.. it's different.
What I'm trying to say is.. you kids better enjoy your childhood.
Put away those mobile phones you're not even 15!
I got my own phone when I was 15. And I had no one to text that time because mobile phones are not really that important back then. Even if I have my own phone that time, I still use our home telephone to ring my friends. Now that's very nostalgic.
It somehow breaks my heart to see kids as young as..what? 5 to 6 years old to own a phone even smarter than what I own right now.
So hey.. please enjoy your youth.. Cherish it.