I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Thursday 27 March 2014
◔ 20:29 // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ a comeback ❞




holla amigo..
Yeah.. probably an apology goes out to my blog because once again I abandon it..
Well, I am trying my best to make time between blogging and uni life..
So many things happened omg..
I don't know where to start. HAHAHA
Time sure does flies fast.
Ohh I don't have class today so that is why I suddenly have the urge to check my blog. hehe
And did I mention to get a better wifi here, you have to wake up at the midst of dawn. *straight face*
Its funny how everything I posted about me getting back on blogging, I always ended up hiatus for a few weeks or months.
There was a time where phone with keypads and android is just a word, I read books and I was blogging endlessly. I always have something to update. But now.. with android. yeah.. You get what I'm trying to say.
I don't want to slip. I want to read. I want to blog!! so much!!! It is not too late actually. =)

Have a nice day.