I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Monday 5 May 2014
◔ 05:11 // ✎ 2 comment(s)
❝ MUKAH trip ❞

Hello fellow united people of blogger.
lol
I just got back from a trip with classmates to MUKAH, SARAWAK. It is sort of a community service I guess because we got to interact with people in the rural area.
It was very VERY tiring, I didn't get enough sleep. But I was NEVER hungry. =_=

There were are lot of bitter sweet memories there.
I'm going to tell you the part where I put in the positive jug. (what?)
- Get to finally interact with classmates that I have not talk to. (because I am an so-called anti-social)
- Get to experience new things of course.
- Get to travel (even though it is within Sarawak only).

What I put in the 'I should have' jug.
- I should have be myself more.
- I should have not let people put me down.
- I should have smile more.
- I should have take pictures more.
- I should have eat less carbs and drink more water.

Overall it is a very fun and irreplaceable memories with my fellow classmates.
It should have been done in our 2nd year..
Because I felt that, we only known each other like truly get to know each other in activities like this.
It actually breaks my heart to know that in few more weeks, we would separate
and God knows when we will meet again.

Here's some photos to spice up this post haha