I OFTEN OVERLOOK BOUNDARIES; I AM ONE WITH EVERYTHING.

❝ about vlary. ❞

|Still thinking of an awesome profile.



© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Tuesday 1 July 2014
◔ 05:56 // ✎ 4 comment(s)
❝ My Modesty and Hijab. ❞

I have always been modest all my life.
The way I talk to people, the way I dress, the way I am.
If I can summarize myself in 1 word it would be modesty.
I actually love my modesty. : 3
anywayyy...
Its Ramadan. I would like to wish all of my Muslim brothers and sisters happy fasting. =)
Selamat menjalankan ibadah puasa.. =)
Other than my family, almost all the people I know are Muslim. Even my best friend..and boyfriend.
I have always like seeing girls wearing hijabs. Its very...pretty, feminine, soft..everything a women is.
Plus they can cover their chest. I can't and I hate these lumps on my body. lol.
I have problems when men stares at my body. Some people thinks its a good thing but ugh I don't know, It's just me, I no likey. I mean, do you like it if a guy suddenly said
"oh your chest is getting bigger". lol whut can I slap yo face?
So AE.NI.WAY the other day, I was scrolling through Pinterest and came across some lovely women wearing hijabs with their fashion its sooo..be-a-u-tiful and classy.! Suddenly I felt like, ohhh I want to try.. I want to know how I look like and all. But I got no shawl or scarfs but I have the emm one of those huge shawls where people wear to the beach haha so I just used it to make my hijab look.
p/s: I have no intention in hurting others feeling or whatsoever. This is a humble post. =)


ME

Don't ask me where I got the so-called 'anak tudung' hahaha

I had to make it a b&w picture to reduce the messiness of the hijab. haha
But honestly, I really really like it. The hijab.
Oh.. should I put me without the hijab? nobody ask but I will. heh


ALSO ME

This is the most feminine picture I have ever taken. lol not. haha 
I want to join berpuasa juga but after I finish taking my meds.
I was sick, I had fever and tonsils. yesh.. to make it worseeeEEEeeEEeeeEE.... nevermind. haha
So I still have some antibiotics left, I have to finish it. 
and then join fasting. =)

That is is.. Have a nice blissful day.